- On Sunday, February 21st between 9am and 2pm (PST), the Children’s Oncology Group is conducting important maintenance on COG systems. During this time period, all COG systems will be unavailable for use by COG Members and COG staff.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following systems and services:
- Patient registration, enrollment, callback, manual treatment assignments and study data entry in eRDES/OPEN/RDE1 (Data entry in iMedidata, Rave will not be affected)
- All COG Web and desktop applications (e.g., COG Member Web site, Manuscript Review, COG Reports (SSRS), etc.)
- The BPC Kit Management Web application.
Please plan accordingly to ensure business continuity during this time period.
- On Sunday November 22nd, between the hours of 10:00 am and 12:00 pm (PST), the COG Member Web site (including eRDES) will be down for approximately 2 hours for system maintenance. All COG Member Web site services, including eRDES reservations, study enrollment and study data entry will be unavailable during this time. Please plan accordingly.
- COG Request for Proposals: Data Center - 09/24/2015
- Major League Soccer WORKS has partnered with Children’s Oncology Group to focus efforts on Childhood Cancer Awareness - 09/01/2015
- Updates for the Pediatric Cancer Community from the White House- Dr. Peter Adamson named by President Obama to the National Cancer Advisory Board Updates for the Pediatric Cancer Community from the White House- Dr. Peter Adamson named by President Obama to the National Cancer Advisory Board - 06/19/2015
- Children’s Oncology Group Family Handbook is now available for E-Readers - 05/27/2015
- COG Member Web Site Maintenance Sunday May 17th - 05/13/2015
- The Children’s Oncology Group, a member of the Alliance for Childhood Cancer, is pleased to announce that this year's Childhood Cancer Action Days in Washington, DC is scheduled for June 15-16, 2015. - 05/11/2015
- Maintenance Window for all COG Systems and Web Sites – April 5th, 10am to 2pm (PST)Maintenance Window for all COG Systems and Web Sites – April 5th, 10am to 2pm (PST) - 03/30/2015
- Two Return of Results lay summaries are now posted on the COG Return of Results webpages - 02/25/2015
- COG Maintenance Window - Sunday January 18th from 10am until 2pm PST - 01/13/2015
- Climbing Kilimanaro to Promote - and Fund - Cancer Clinical Trials - 01/05/2015
- COG Maintenance Window - Sunday December 14th from 10am until 11am PST - 12/11/2014
- COG Request for Proposals: Meeting Planner - 11/20/2014
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation among early funders of Children’s Oncology Group’s Project:EveryChild- 4/23/2014
- Special announcement: Publication of a correction to a scientific article -- Long term follow-up in high risk neuroblastoma patients (Study CCG-3891)- 4/18/2014
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Awards $2 Million Research Grant to The Children's Oncology Group To Fund Project:EveryChild - 4/8/2014
- COG Member’s Website Scheduled Outage, Monday, February 24th starting at 3 pm PST - 2/19/2014
- The Illinois Secretary of State's Office is now offering a Curing Childhood Cancer Specialty License Plate to support childhood cancer research - 2/07/2014
- EMA recommends treatment for rare cancer in children - 05/22/2015
- Funding Opportunity Available for Childhood Cancer ResearchFunding Opportunity Available for Childhood Cancer Research - 02/18/2015
- Social Worker of the Year Award Call for Nominations - 02/10/2015
- The 2014 JMML International Symposium serves as a forum for researchers and clinicians from all over the world to discuss current and future JMML research, so as to maximize international collaboration in the search for a cure for JMML. - 7/31/2014
- 4th Annual Texas Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Oncology Conference, February 28 and March 1, 2014 in San Antonio, Texas - 1/13/2014
* Disclaimer: (*) denotes external announcements that are provided for information only and are not endorsed by the Children's Oncology Group.